LG K10 2017 (LGM250n) Official Firmware
- Region: ITC
- Country: Italy
- Version: V10D
- Size: 1.78GB
- File name: M250n10d_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0221.kdz
More About This LG Firmware
you are here to download firmware for LG K10 2017 with LGM250n model number. the version of this LG firmware is V10D. LG published this version for ITC Region. this firmware country is Italy. that has downloaded more than 1156 times. size of LG K10 2017 - LGM250n - V10D KDZ file is 1.78GB.
Instruction for flash LG K10 2017 LGM250n
- Extract/Unzip the LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1 on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
- Download and install LG Flash Tool 2014 - KDZ Flash Software
- Double-click/Run LGFlashTool2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool.
+ If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
- Boot your LG device into Download Mode:
- Power off your LG device.
- Press and hold Volume Up button.
- Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
- You’ll boot into download mode with “Firmware Update” written on top of the screen.
- Now load the .kdz firmware file into LG Flash Tool window on your PC. Click the browse button at the end of the “Select KDZ file” line. Leave every other option as is on the LG Flash Tool window.
- Once you’ve selected M250n10d_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0221.kdz firmware file, click “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the M250n10d_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0221.kdz firmware to your LG device.
+ FYI, the “Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
- You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window, it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button and proceed.
- You’ll be asked for administrator permissions for some LG program on your PC, accept it.
- Now you’ll see “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list. And remember to NOT tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones not your LG device running on Android.
- To finally begin firmware flashing process, hit the “OK” button.
- You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed”. This is okay. DON’T disconnect your phone at this point.
- Watch your phone closely, you’ll see some activity going on the screen with “COM” written in green text. Once that happens click OK to the “Connection to server failed” error.
- Now watch the firmware update progress bar on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot. And then you can disconnect your phone from PC and close the LG Flash Tool utility as well.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must work with LG Flash Tool or LGUP Tool at your own risk and also full responsible with you.Download
Please be informed that LG-ROMs.com only share the official firmware WITHOUT ANY modifications. All LG Roms here are for home or personal use only.
- lg LGM250n firmware kdz
- lg LGM250n firmware imei
- lg LGM250n firmware download
- lg LG K10 2017 firmware download tool
- lg LG K10 2017 firmware update
- lg LG K10 2017 firmware update tool
- lg firmware downloader tool
- lg LGM250n flash file