How to Flash LG Stock Firmware (All Method)
Flash LG stock Firmware Via LG Flash Tool
The LG Flash Tool is a software product developed by LG for the sole purpose of working on the LG phones, which the company has allocated to the factory and its technical centers for after-sales service. The flash formats supported by the program are DZ.BIN.FLS.IM.BINX.PMP.TOT We can detect new phones whose updates come in the form of KDZ by converting them to the above formulas.
How To Update LG Phone with LG Flash Tool
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc).
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Charge your battery phone well(with more than 60% battery)
- install LG USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download LG USB Drivers For Windows
- install Visual C++ Runtime Library on your PC: Download Visual C++
Download LG Flash Tool
- 2014: Download link => LG Flash Tool 22.214.171.1243
- 2015: Download link =>LG Flash Tool 126.96.36.1993
- 2016: Download link => LG Flash Tool 188.8.131.523
Download LG Flash Patched Versions
- (Patched version): Download link => LG Flash Tool 184.108.40.2063
- LGFlash Tool 2016 (patched version): Download link =>Set_up_LG Flash Tool 220.127.116.113
- MegaLock DLL: Download link => MegaLock.rar
How to Use the LG Flash Tool
Please Follow The Process Below to Flash & Update your LG Device:
1- Switch off your LG Phone completely.
2- Press the "Volume up" Button and connect it to your PC via the USB cable. ( If it does not work, you can press both the Volume up and Volume Down buttons and connect your device). That's it, your LG Phone should go directly to download mode.
3- Run LG Flash Tools, you will get this:
4- Click on "Select KDZ file" and select your KDZ firmware file for LG Phone.
5- Check the information: Select Type CDMA, PhoneMode DIAG and Reset time 33000.
6- You have two options, Normal Flash or CSE Flash: normal flash can be used for update or for repair (no data loss), CSE flash is recommended for updates (erases all of your data)
7- Click "Start" to begin the procedure.
8- A window will appear to ask you the language, just click "OK", it will not affect the language of your LG phone
9- Once your phone has restarted, unplug your mobile from your PC without fear.
10- Well done! You have just Update LG Phone.
Finally, we would like to point out that the site is not responsible for any malfunction that occurs in your computer, you should read the subject carefully, and know that what you do is under your personal responsibility.
HOW TO INSTALL LG STOCK FIRMWARE USING LGUP FLASH TOOL:
Step By Step Guide
- Download and Install LGUP Flash Tool Download LGUP Tool 0.0.1.183/24/2019 1:29:35 PM
- Download and Install the LG USB Drivers if you have not done it already as part of Installing the LGUP tool.
- Connect your LG phone and then Open the LGUP flash tool.
Your LG phone will be listed on the LGUP tool. If not then please check the USB connection once more.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the kdz Stock Firmware file's path, Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Then click on the Start button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart and you are DONE with the flashing and you may unplug your device from the PC.
Download LGUP Tool 0.0.1.23
Download LGUP Store Frame 1.14.3